We are recruiting for a Legal Trainer for a firm on Merseyside.
- To provide a quality service to meet the competencies applicable to the role;
- To liaise with Heads of Department following identification of gaps and/or performance issues and provide training;
- To provide a comprehensive legal training service to both internal and external clients;
- To analyse the legal audit output and recommend appropriate training as part of quality assurance policy;
- To identify, write and deliver legal and associated training as the business requires;
- To apply creativity and use appropriate tools to aid delivery and learning whether face to face or online;
- To communicate the objectives of the training function and provide regular feedback and reports as required;
- To ensure that the training function is maintained to the same high standard regardless of the employee location;
- To participate in associated quality assurance measures and input into projects as required;
- To maintain up to date knowledge of legal and industry developments and disseminate internally.
Successful candidate must.
- Be legally qualified;
- Have previous employment in a law firm providing PI services
- Have knowledge/experience of legal cost funding;
- Have experience of having provided a comprehensive legal training function.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of SRA regulation;
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]