We are looking for a Legal Support Team Leader for a Cheshire based legal firm.
The Team Leader’s role will be to proactively manage the legal support team and assist with cashiering tasks. They will have a knowledge and understanding of all resources available to them including Proclaim, Call Recording, JIM and Tableau. The Team Leader will be expected to demonstrate an ability to manage, motivate and monitor the team’s performance in order to achieve specific targets. The role will require interaction with senior management.
The team leader will have an awareness and understanding of all compliance and regulatory matters.
- Have a knowledge of business KPI’s & targets appropriate to the team and the business
- Motivate the team and implement initiatives that will contribute towards achieving individual and business targets
- Where appropriate escalate operational or personnel matters to the Operations Manager
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1 s with team members
- Escalate any potential breaches or client complaints where appropriate to the Legal Director
- Communication of feedback to team on any feedback from the Management Team in respect of performance
- To be involved in the recruitment process for new team members
Senior legal cashier experience with experience of leading and managing a team, delegating work, raising team performance is essential along with knowledge of Legal Accounts and Credit Control function, Solicitors Accounts Rules and other regulatory or legislative requirements around finance, accounts, payments and financial transactions and knowledge of personal injury claims procedure and Litigation in general.
- Proclaim User Level 1
- Telephone/Customer Service Training
- Legal Cashier Qualification
- Team Leader Training/Qualification
- Proclaim Accounts Level 1
Full time permanent position
8.30am – 5pm Monday – Friday
For more information please contact [email protected]