Legal Services Manager
ACS are currently looking for a Legal Services Manager to join an established firm on Merseyside.
To provide support to the Legal, Risk and Commercial Teams for Carpenters’ corporate and individual clients.
Main purpose of the Job:
• Provide legal advice in relation to the contractual and regulatory issues involving commercial clients and suppliers.
• Assist in the implementation of changes in relation to claims performance which can be highlighted by analysis of the Management Information or required by changes in law or the needs of the business.
• Work to improve the customer journey to include management of the complaints process and the personal handling of serious complaints.
• Develop and maintain client relationships in relation to legal, regulatory and customer service issues.
• Work collaboratively with Commercial, Operational and Legal teams across the business, to ensure strong working relationships with insurer clients
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of insurer tenders and proposals.
• Provide legal and procedural support in relation to the provision of personal injury and insurance related claims services.
• Produce and analyse Management Information in relation to claims performance.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
• An experienced PI Solicitor, FILEx of at least 10 years PQE with excellent knowledge of Personal Injury Litigation.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
• An ability to grasp new concepts and adopt an imaginative approach to problem solving.
• A keen sense of commercial awareness with an ability to quickly understand and react to the commercial needs of our corporate clients.
• Working knowledge of Claims IT systems.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Excellent problem solving skills and initiative.
• Sound reasoning and ability to identify the issues involved in any problems arising.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]