Legal Secretary – Real Estate
Our client is currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary for a 12 month FTC for the Real Estate department of their Manchester based firm.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- To develop and sustain strong client relationships with internal and/or external clients, and oral and written communication with colleagues, clients and other third parties.
- To comply with all aspects of the firm’s core value of strong client relationships.
- To manage incoming correspondence, emails, telephone calls and filing.
- To answer telephone calls in line with the firm’s policy.
- To ask appropriate, meet clients when they come to the office, for example to collect or leave documents for the fee earners.
- To take responsibility for alerting the appropriate person regarding any feedback received from a client.
- To Anticipate and consider client needs.
- To Use plain English in all communications and ensure information is presented in a clear, logical and structured way.
- Consider situations and use the appropriate form of communication, for example emails, letters, telephone calls or face to face conversations.
- To when appropriate, make file notes of meetings or telephone calls.
- To investigate problems to produce a satisfactory solution for the client.
- To make recommendations for continuous improvement of client experiences and processes
This is a temporary position with a view to going permanent .
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]