We are looking for a Legal Secretary to provide support in our clients Personal Injury department based in their Warrington office.
This role involves typing correspondence and documents and providing administrative support to two fee earners. The role would suit an individual who enjoys a busy, varied and challenging day.
- Dealing with digital dictation using Speech Exec and a case management system incorporating some precedents.
- You will on occasions be asked to liaise with clients, solicitors, Courts and other organisations to keep all parties fully informed at appropriate times.
- You can also expect to be involved in setting up appointments, file opening and closing, and ensuring that all work is accurate and completed to specified deadlines.
- Have responsibility for typing of correspondence and attachments and preparing Court documents to include Trial bundles and barristers instructions.
- You will be expected to be adept at handling a large volume of documents and skilled at being able to work for two people.
- Providing general support for two fee earners.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and qualities:
- Audio typing skills
- Ability to work in a small team
- Confident, communication skills, polite and well spoken
- Well organised
- Being able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Customer/client focused with a good understanding of the importance of client care and maintaining good working relationships
For more information on this role. please email [email protected] or call 0151 709 3960.