We are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary/Paralegal to assist with Private Client files at an established firm on Merseyside.
The role involves supporting and assisting Fee Earners in the department in carrying out their duties.
Specific duties will include,
- Audio typing
- Conversing with clients and other parties to cases
- Effective management of time to ensure chargeable hour’s targets are achieved and conversion of work in progress in to profit costs.
- General administrative tasks
- Assisting fee earners in effective file management
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have:
- Experience of working in a Private Client Department.
- Good working knowledge of legal databases.
- As you will be dealing with clients the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
- The need for attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Administrative experience and strong typing skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows, Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
- Commercial attitude with ability to practice good financial management.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
Experience of the following additional area would be advantage:
- Residential Conveyancing.
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.