Legal Secretary – Corporate & Commercial
We are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join the Corporate and Commercial department of a law firm in Chester.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- A clear understanding of the key areas of the business and ability to support the corporate commercial area and other areas as and when required.
- Ability to work on own initiative, successfully prioritises workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manages administrative tasks such as post allocation, printing and filing.
- Adheres to compliance and risk management frameworks ensuring all requirements are proactively managed and the business is protected.
- Provides an exceptional standard of support, including audio typing, drafting, client and third party communication, collating document bundles demonstrating keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML Guidance, Data Protection, Law Society Protocol and Conveyancing Quality Scheme, SRA Outcomes & Accounts Rules, Client Care, published KPIs and SLAs
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrates and understanding of key legal terminology in key areas.
- Clear and professional approach to handling workloads.
- Highly motivated and energetic.
- High levels of personal organisation and prioritisation.
- Demonstrates confidence and communicates well at all levels.
- Clear thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of audio typing
- IT literate, with experience of using legal systems required to enhance business performance and meet client expectations.
- Excellent time management skills.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.