Legal Secretary – Commercial Property
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join the Commercial Property team of a law firm in Chester.
- A clear understanding of the key areas of the business and ability to support each area as and when required.
- Ability to work on own initiative, successfully prioritises workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manages administrative tasks such as post allocation, printing and filing.
- Adheres to compliance and risk management frameworks ensuring all requirements are proactively managed and the business is protected.
- Provides an exceptional standard of support to key areas, including audio typing, drafting, client and third party communication, collating document bundles demonstrating keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML Guidance, Data Protection, Law Society Protocol and Conveyancing Quality Scheme, SRA Outcomes & Accounts Rules, Client Care, published KPIs and SLAs.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrates and understanding of key legal terminology in key areas.
- Clear and professional approach to handling workloads.
- Highly motivated and energetic.
- High levels of personal organisation and prioritisation.
- Demonstrates confidence and communicates well at all levels
- IT literate, with experience of using legal systems required to enhance business performance and meet client expectations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Clear thinker with excellent attention to detail.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]