ACS are looking for a Legal Secretary to join the Leigh office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to support the Personal Injury department.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Candidates are required to have at least 1 years’ experience in the following:
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners
- Opening files on proclaim/case management software
- Competent in the use of Microsoft word and excel
- Audio typing
- Creating CNF’s
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
Candidates should be enthusiastic and organised. They should also be use to placing priority on client care.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]