ACS are currently looking for an enthusiastic Legal Secretary with 2 years+ of working experience for our clients Cheshire based firm.
Duties will include,
• Proof reading
• Preparing court bundles
• Produce correspondence and legal documentation via audio and copy typing
• Liaising with colleagues and clients
• Dealing with queries on the telephone etc.
• Must have previous experience
Essential Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate must be resilient
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent typing skills
• High level of accuracy
• Professional attitude and presentable at all time
Knowledge of Proclaim case management system is desired.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.