Acs are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join an established firm of solicitors based in Macclesfield.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Secretarial duties including audio typing, document preparation, taking telephone messages.
- Administration duties including opening case files, file maintenance and archiving, collection of post.
- PA duties including maintenance of diaries, scheduling meetings and direct contact with Clients.
- Any other reasonable administrative duties such as faxing, filing, scanning, emailing and photocopying or carrying out companies house ad ELTO searches.
Key candidate specifications:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent), Legal qualifications desirable.
- Experience in a Secretarial or Administration position.
- Fast and accurate typing skills. Audio typing experience is preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within an emotionally sensitive area of law.
- Good organisation and planning skills, with an ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Excellent telephone & face to face manner.
- Ability to type quickly and accurately with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Word Packages and Digital Audio Typing software.
For more information on this role please email [email protected]