We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary for our clients firm in Liverpool City Centre.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Undertake any photocopying or faxing that may be required.
- Instructing the medical agency to arrange medical examinations.
- Reviewing medical evidence.
- Dealing with post/emails.
- Instructing agency to take witness statements.
- Instructing counsel for hearings.
- Preparing Court Packs.
- Issuing Proceedings.
- Drafting Part 36 offers.
- Issuing Part 8 Proceedings.
- Ensure that all work is processed in date order where applicable.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for fee earners.
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- Taking calls that are received (client/court/TP Solicitors/TP Insurers)
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients documentation and information.
- Complying at all times with the detailed procedures contained in the firm’s office manual.
- Support other departments as and when it is reasonably required by the business.
Salary: £16-20,000 Depending on experience
For more information please contact [email protected]