ACS are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join the Litigation department of our clients firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Taking telephone statements
- Sending and reviewing the witness questionnaires sent to clients.
- Preparing draft witness statement under the instruction of the fee earners.
- Taking liability statements
- Undertaking legal research as instructed
- Undertaking investigations and preparing good screen shots on liability and the accident location
- Dealing with standard chasers
- Assuming responsibility for chasers as directed by the fee earners.
- Fielding calls to the fee earners and taking and responding to message as directed.
- Providing assistance to fee earners in the management of their diaries
- Gathering further information from clients and making further enquires in to a claim with clients, third party solicitors and insurers
- Dealing with Directions questionnaires and drat directions
- Dealing with Nil Balance spreadsheet with accounts
- Dealing with chasing settlement cheques
Knowledge of or keen interest of the Motor Insurance sector is desired but not necessary.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]