ACS are recruiting for a Legal PA for law firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Produce high quality documents and ensure files are maintained.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Carry out money laundering and other relevant online searches.
- Deal with enquiries from clients via email, fax and letter.
- Use a diary management system to arrange meetings and make appointments.
- Formatting and amending documents.
- Audio typing using the digital dictation system.
- General administration work on behalf of fee earners and carrying out legal assistant work as required.
- Provide reception cover as required.
- Promote and comply with legislation and policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- Use a document management system to track, manage and store appropriate documentation.
- Arrange travel itineraries.
- Copy and scan, including preparation of large files.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the smooth running of firm.
- Preparing bills and ensuring up to date narratives are obtained and logged onto the system, drawing cheques, dealing with expenses and handling accounts queries.
Full time permanent position.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]