We are currently looking for a Senior Legal Cashier/Assistant for the Private Client Team within our clients firm in Cheshire.
This role is accountable to the Head of Processing and Client Account Compliance. We are looking for a very experienced self starter, who can deal with all aspects of client account and office account posting, payment and reconciliation, for Conveyancing, Matrimonial, Employment, Commercial and Probate work. Although some cover will also be required for Personal Injury Work on a daily basis.
Duties will include,
- A sound knowledge of the SAR rules is essential.
- Daily preparation of client account Bank rec.
- Checking completion account statements and posting of all conveyancing entries in accordance with SAR.
- Posting of monies received and paid in accordance with SAR.
- Dealing with all private client team queries on transactions.
- Checking and posting of sales invoices/bills.
- Printing cheques.
- Making payment TT’s etc for completions in accordance with SAR.
- Reconciling bill book
- Taking credit and debit card payments
- Cancelling cheques
- Dealing with land registry and Etos schedules
- Posting Personal Injury work transactions to the system as required from completion statements.
- Preparing the client to Office transfer.
We require a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail. A Proclaim Accounts user would be preferred. We have a lively friendly team and this role will be an integral member of a team that shares a workload.
The salary for this role is £20k
For more information please contact [email protected]