Legal Cashier – Part Time – FTC
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Legal Cashier for fixed term contract to work for a well known city centre firm of Solicitors.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Identifying and Allocation of all money coming into client and office account.
- Opening New client matters
- Conflict Checks
- Analysing all Internet Banking Updates
- Analysing and Banking cheques
- Internet Banking Updates
- Client to Office Transfers
- Checking Conveyancing completions and posting on Liberate and Barclays
- Bill posting
- Client and Office cheque payments – generating cheque run.
- Posting Searchflow and Land Reg searches
- Applying Solicitors accounts rules
- Cancel cheques – on Liberate and through the bank
- Processing and posting card payments
- Write Offs
- General accounts enquiries
Must be able to hit the ground running and have the relevant experience
Salary dependent on experience.
2-3 days per week (flexible on which days)
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.