We are recruiting for a Legal Cashier to work a 6 month FTC at a law firm in Liverpool.
The role will involve:
- Processing client and office account payments
- Cheque production
- TT/CHAPS via electronic banking
- File opening and risk management
- Processing client and office account receipts
- Bank transfers
- Checking and posting bills
- Dealing with account queries
- General administration and filing.
Whilst carrying out the above duties the successful candidate will:
- Ensure Adherence to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times.
- Work as a member of the team and help out others where necessary.
- Manage any problems or situations as they arise asking for help where necessary.
- Develop and apply knowledge of money laundering procedures and documentation.
- Be able to work well under pressure with a high standard of accuracy and have a methodical and logical approach to work.
- Contribute positively to the creating of an environment of mutual respect, support and trust where individuals and their contribution are valued and recognised.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.