We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client a legal cashier for their office in Warrington.
Successful candidate must have the following:
- Ensuring compliance with SARs, Money Laundering Regulations and VAT requirements in all aspects of the role
- Bill processing
- Cheque production
- Daily banking
- Making electronic payments via our on line banking facility
- High volume bank reconciliation
- Distribution and reconciliation of petty cash
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing bank credit payments
- Liaising with fee earners and support staff across the practice, ensuring excellent client service is delivered at all times
- Ad-hoc project work.
You will already have gained experience in a similar legal cashiering role within a law firm and will be extremely organised, able to work under pressure and able to work as part of a team.
For more information or to make an application for his role please email [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview. (