ACS are currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join an established Liverpool based law firm on a 4 month FTC.
Successful candidate must have 3 years cashiering experience.
The role will involve,
- Processing client and office account payments, cheque production
- Processing client and office account receipts
- Bank transfers
- Checking and posting bills
- Dealing with account queries, and general administration of filing.
- TT/CHAPS via electronic banking
- File opening and risk management
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure Adherence to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times.
- Work as a member of the team and help out others where necessary.
- Manage any problems or situations as they arise asking for help where necessary.
- Be able to work well under pressure with a high standard of accuracy and have a methodical and logical approach to work.
- Ensure information provided is accurate.
- Share information, knowledge and experience with others to improve the performance of the team as a whole, however, confidentiality must be respected.
- Develop and apply knowledge of money laundering procedures and documentation.
- Field calls and take accurate messages treating all internal clients and other callers whether face to face or over the telephone in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Contribute positively to the creating of an environment of mutual respect, support and trust where individuals and their contribution are valued and recognised.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.