We are recruiting for a Legal Cashier for a legal firm in Liverpool.
The role will involve:
- Processing client and office account payments
- Cheque production
- TT/CHAPS via electronic banking
- Processing client and office account receipts
- Bank transfers
- Carrying out bank reconciliations on both office and client accounts
- Checking and posting bills
- Dealing with account queries
- Assisting with month end and year end
- General administration of filing.
Duties will include,
- Manage any problems or situations as they arise asking for help where necessary.
- Develop and apply knowledge of money laundering procedures and documentation.
- Field calls and take accurate messages treating all internal clients and other callers whether face to face or over the telephone in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure Adherence to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times.
- Work as a member of the team and help out others where necessary.
- Be able to work well under pressure with a high standard of accuracy and have a methodical and logical approach to work.
- Ensure information provided is accurate. Share information, knowledge and experience with others to improve the performance of the team as a whole, however, confidentiality must be respected.
- Contribute positively to the creating of an environment of mutual respect, support and trust where individuals and their contribution are valued and recognised.
Successful candidate must have 2-3 years experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]