We are currently recruiting for Legal Auditors for a Legal firm based on Merseyside.
- Undertake call and file audits across all areas of the business (including, where necessary, external audits) in line with the Audit Policy.
- Provide any required feedback, guidance, coaching and/or recommendations in a 1-2-1 and/or group environment in a balanced and constructive manner.
- Keep up to date with developments within the legal sector and company systems, practices and procedures.
- Liaise with the Audit Manager following the identification of any risk, training or performance needs.
- Actively promote and represent the Audit Department throughout the whole business and to external bodies.
- Report on audit findings and any follow up actions.
- Support the business in providing quality and meaningful audit data in line with the Audit Policy.
- Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and contribute positively to the team performance.
- Assist, where necessary, to an effective “Audit the Auditor” programme to ensure audits are conducted randomly and consistently across all areas of the business and that feedback is given in a balanced and constructive manner to the auditor.
- Undertake call and file audits in line with the Internal Audit Policy in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the continual contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered.
- Ensure that any remedial actions are recommended and delivered in a balanced and constructive manner in line with the Internal Audit Policy.
- Assist, where necessary, to an effective “Follow Up” audit programme to ensure team managers, fee earners and any other relevant staff undertake corrective action and implement any recommendations highlighted within an audit report.
- Provide feedback reports on activities or risks identified to the Audit Manager on a weekly/monthly basis, or as required.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the conduct of personal injury litigation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibly to meet business and department deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience and expertise in areas of Portal, Fast Track and Multi Track claims.
- Ability to interpret information, identify risk and provide feedback in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-motivated and an ability to work alone or as part of a team
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]