ACS are recruiting for a Legal Auditor for a firm in Wirral on behalf of our client.
To undertake legal file audits in line with the Internal Audit Policy in an efficient manner to ensure the continuous provision of high quality legal services.
Responsibilities will include,
• Undertake legal audits in line with the Audit Policy;
• To report on audit findings and any follow up actions;
• To liaise with Audit & Legal Training Manager with regard to training needs identified;
• To provide input / feedback to Audit & Legal Training Manager and/or Risk as required on policy/procedure.
• To utilise legal knowledge in assessing file conduct;
Successful candidate should have the following,
• Experience in the supervision of fee earners;
• Experience of Portal, Fast Track and Multi Track claims;
• 5 years’ experience in the conduct of personal injury litigation;
• An understanding of the fundamentals of motor and legal expenses insurance;
• Working knowledge of the SRA Code of Conduct and a basic understanding of the SRA Accounts Rules;
• Experience of Defence work and Serious Injury claims advantageous;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Self-motivation and confidence;
• Strong IT/case management skills;
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]