An experienced Legal Auditor is wanted for a Merseyside based firm.
To undertake legal file audits in line with the Internal Audit Policy in an efficient manner to ensure the continuous provision of high quality legal services.
To ensure that any remedial actions are recommended and delivered in a constructive manner in line with the Internal Audit Policy.
To report on activities to the Audit & Legal Training Manager on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
Responsibilities will include,
- Undertake legal audits in line with the Audit Policy.
- To support the firm in providing quality audit data in line with the Audit Policy.
- To liaise with Audit & Legal Training Manager with regard to training needs identified.
- To provide input / feedback to Audit & Legal Training Manager and/or Risk as required on policy/procedure
- To utilise legal knowledge in assessing file conduct.
- To report on audit findings and any follow up actions.
Successful candidate must have,
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Claimant experience
- Self-motivation and confidence.
- Strong IT/case management skills.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]