Legal Assistant – Wills and Probate
ACS are looking for a Legal Assistant to join the Wills and Probate team of an established Merseyside based firm.
- General understanding of wills and probate work, including but not limited to simple/complex wills drafting, lasting powers of attorney, probate, renunciations, trusts
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numerical skills
- Good file management skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a team
- Adaptability and flexible approach to work and assisting others as needed
- Ability communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining good client relations.
- Good time management skills with experience of working to deadlines and service level agreements
- Experience of meeting deadlines with a minimum of supervision
- Working with electronic case management systems, in particular Proclaim
- Working with trade unions
- Direct contact with clients, face to face and over the phone
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.