Legal Assistant – Residential Conveyancing
We are currently recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing Assistant for a Southport based firm.
You will be assisting the Residential Conveyancer in running a large caseload of Residential Conveyancing files from instruction to completion.
Successful candidate will be a natural multi-tasker with a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Residential Conveyancing work.
Duties will include,
- Opening files
- Undertaking mortgage redemptions.
- Maintaining the DPS database system
- Liaising with the accounts department to ensure swift transactions
- Dealing with searches
- Preparing contract packs
- Providing regular updates to clients
- Dealing with general office duties including photocopying, audio-typing and filing.
- Dealing with the land registry portal (requesting documents/sims & registrations)
- Diary management
- Closing files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.