We are looking for a Legal Assistant to join the Healthcare department of a busy Manchester based office.
- File Management – creating and archiving files and ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
- Records – archiving and recovery of records as requested by secretarial or fee earning staff
- Preparing case bundles and documenting against agreed protocols
- Assisting the marketing function of the Business Group by supporting the Business Development Manager
- Support and advice to all users of the service
- Occasional secondment to clients
- Creating chronologies of medical records
- Faxing, scanning, photocopying
Successful candidate will,
- Organises own work effectively.
- Works flexibly to meet goals.
- Competently follows agreed processes/methods.
- Good team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations.
For more information please contact [email protected]