ACS are looking for a Legal Assistant to join the Warrington office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis. The successful candidate will join the Private Client department.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Candidates are expected to have previous experience of using a case management system.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Fee Earners with the private client department
- Provide an accurate diary system and arrange fee earner’s appointments.
- Assist in opening files, undertake client identification checks, process payments, close files and clear balances, ensuring compliance with solicitors regulation.
- Preparing documents such as Lasting Power of Attorney applications and bills, draft correspondence to clients and advise clients where suitable.
- Dealing with the post, queries from clients, telephone enquiries, solicitors and other professionals
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.