We are recruiting for a Legal Assistant for a Liverpool based firm.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Assisting with the day to day running of client files
- Dealing with outgoing post as required
- Maintaining the Partnership’s database
- Chasing insurance company offers of compensation and maintaining an effective and proactive diary system to assist with the chasing process
- Maintaining administration of the Partnership’s Client Account in accordance with Law Society regulations to include input of Client expenses and receipts on the Partnership’s computer system, payment of invoices, and payment to clients where necessary
- Sending CNF’s via the Claim Portal
- Liaising and corresponding with parties involved in the claim management process as required
- Maintaining administration of the Partnership’s Office Account in accordance with Law Society regulations to include input of Office expenses and receipts, petty cash, payment of invoices, use of the Partnership’s online bank account including implementation of standing orders, direct debits and other forms of payment.
- Assisting with IT related issues and liaising with IT suppliers and contractors as required
- Providing additional cover for scanning incoming post as required
- Providing additional cover for the input of new claims onto the Partnership’s computer system and processing of associated correspondence, to be dealt with on the day of receipt of each new claim
- Any other duties relevant to the role as determined by the Partnership
- Maintaining a Partnership archiving system including the closure of cases on the database
- Filing paperwork
- Shredding paperwork to comply with Data Protection requirements
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Full time permanent role
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.