We are currently looking for a Claimant Fraud/Legal Advisor for our clients firm on Merseyside.
You will be responsible for ,
- Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims involving allegations of Fraud and/or Low Velocity Impact (LVI).
- Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims involving Road Traffic Accidents and /or any files of a technical nature which you may from time to time be asked to advise on, handle and/or progress.
- Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR
- Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with remainder of daily tasks on To Do list
- Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMCs
- Have relevant experience of having handled claims involving allegations of Fraud/LVI.
- Having a good working knowledge relevant case law and/or legislation.
- Checking the authenticity and validity of claims by speaking with clients regularly on potentially difficult files
- Building a relationship with all external clients to minimise the possibility of complaints and to enhance the reputation of the firm and the service it provides
- Ensuring that any BTE and/or ATE insurer is kept updated and fully informed as to the progress of any claims
- Ensuring clients are kept informed and up to date on a regular basis throughout the life of the claim.
- Speaking to and updating referrers as often as possible to ensure a consistency of service and to ensure referrer’s loyalty to the Firm
- Preparing the file to be passed to the litigation team as soon as is possible.
- Achieving all individual targets and contribute to team/department performance by assisting colleagues to ensure team targets are met.
- Dealing with post, telephone calls and e-mails within agreed service levels and to ensure that Not Worked on Lists and to do Lists are kept within agreed parameters.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]