Legal Administrative Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Administrative Assistant for a Liverpool based firm.
Duties will include,
- File Management – creating and archiving files and ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
- Records – archiving and recovery of records as requested by secretarial or fee earning staff
- Preparing case bundles and documenting against agreed protocols
- Creating chronologies of medical records
- Providing support to the Head of the Team with the co-ordination of data information for clients
- Faxing, scanning, photocopying
- Support and advice to all users of the service
- Hand deliveries, when required
- Printing e-mail attachments
The role would suit a candidate who is able to demonstrate the following skills:-
- Works flexibly to meet goals.
- Competently follows agreed processes/methods.
- Good team working skills.
- Organises own work effectively.
- Seeks and accepts feedback and guidance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.