We are looking for a Legal Administration Assistant for a Manchester based solicitors firm s to provide bespoke administrative support to the fee earning staff within the team, assisting in the key client, file management and compliance processes.
Role will include but not be limited to,
- File Management – creating and archiving files and ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
- Records – archiving and recovery of records as requested by secretarial or fee earning staff
- Preparing case bundles and documenting against agreed protocols
- Assisting the marketing function of the Business Group by supporting the Business Development Manager
- Support and advice to all users of the service
- Hand deliveries, when required
- Creating chronologies of medical records
- Faxing, scanning, photocopying
- Printing e-mail attachments
- Occasional secondment to clients
- Research and assisting in preparing client presentations
For more information contact [email protected]
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.