Junior Legal Cashier
ACS are looking for a Junior Legal Cashier to join the Liverpool office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
Salary is dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to support and improve efficiencies in the client accounts team ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Daily banking (client and office)
- Daily purchase ledger transactions and reconciliations.
- Checking and processing receipts advices and associated documentation for Damages, Disbursements and Costs
- Printing and distribution of cheques to fee earners
- Reconciliation of financial ledgers and archiving of client matter files
- Completion of all month end tasks to deadline, including bill review and 6 month cheque write off
- Monthly financial file reviews
- Other ad-hoc duties
Requirements of the candidate include:
- Legal Cashier experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Experience using Proclaim
- Ability to deal with a high volume of transactions
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong Excel skills including use of pivot tables, look ups etc.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]