Junior Conveyancing Legal Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant for the Conveyancing department of our clients Cheshire based firm.
- You will be responsible for chasing various documentation, ID, mortgage offers and searches.
- You will keep the case management system and any third party web sites up to date in real time.
- You will ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at times.
- You will deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance.
- You will prepare required documentation as required with the conveyancing process.
- You will deal with post-exchange matters as directed by your team manager.
- You will comply with all companies Policies and procedure.
- Any other administrative duties required to assist your team and other teams should the need arise.
- You will prepare the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices.
- At least 6 months solid experience working as a Junior Conveyancing Legal Assistant
- Strong administrative skills gained in an office environment
- Conversant in Microsoft office
- Highly organised
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Experience of using a case management system. Company uses Proclaim
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]