Successful candidate can be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of their computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
You will have a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Co-ordinate with support company to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Co-ordinate with support company to manage, maintain and troubleshoot Proclaim case management system
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy
- Manage IT staff by recruiting and training employees
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent knowledge of Proclaim case management system
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.