Exciting and career enhancing opportunity has arisen for a talented legal IT Assistant. Based in the heart of Macclesfield. This is an organisation that will both reward and respect your hard work and dedication.
The Ideal IT Assistant Must be proficient using:
• MS Word (advanced)
• Proclaim efficient
• MS Excel (advanced)
• MS PowerPoint (advanced)
• Email/Internet Explorer
• General understanding of IT hardware and software
The ideal candidate will be seeking to enhance and develop their career and skills with a genuine opportunity to progress on every level.
The IT Assistant will be expected too:
• Report production, analysis and presentation
• Demonstrate willingness to continue to develop knowledge through formal and informal learning, both internally and externally to the organisation
The Ideal IT Assistant must have:
• Experience with working with proclaim
• Ability to manage own workload and to work both supportively and jointly with colleagues and Service Companies
• Effective stakeholder relationship skills, including; cross-cultural working ability
• Ability to work under pressure and flexibly when necessary, prioritising; tasks, resource planning, and meeting deadlines
• Use of communication skills, both written and verbal reporting and presentation, that are both effective and meet business needs
• Demonstrate high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]