Intellectual Property Solicitor
Our client is recruiting for Intellectual Property Solicitors/Patent Lawyers at all levels, from foundation to dual qualified for their Manchester based offices.
We are looking for Patent Lawyers with experience in any technology, but especially in the fields of electronics, telecommunications, software, physics and engineering.
If you are foundation qualified your focus will be split between
- Developing the technical, legal and client care skills to become a competent Patent Attorney
- On-the-job learning
- Formal study to achieve the necessary qualifications.
If you are a qualified Patent Attorney,
- You will actively contribute to business development, and will ultimately become responsible for the management of your own portfolio.
- You will be actively involved with patent drafting and prosecution.
- You will have plenty of direct client exposure, providing exceptional technical and commercial service.
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]