Insurance – Motor Solicitor or experienced ILEX (or similar)
Our client, a multi disciplined national award winning firm of solicitors are seeking to recruit a Solicitor/ILEX to work in their Motor team based in Preston.
We are seeking applications from candidates with strong academics at degree level or above and who hold relevant experience ideally in MOJ portal or fast track cases. We will consider candidates who have Motor litigated experience either on the Claimant or Defendant side.
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate a real interest in motor insurance work, who is a team player with strong communication skills and attention to detail. We are also seeking a candidate who is familiar with working in a commercial environment.
Main function of job: To progress cases, under supervision, to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for their clients whilst providing and maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement.
- Taking own case load of FT work
- Some supervision of others with a fast track case load
- High volume case load/turnaround
- Direct client involvement
- Action all cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols.
- Use of the Case Management system and / or use of standard documentation wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency.
- Proactively settle/assist in the settlement of cases to the satisfaction of the client whilst further developing legal technical knowledge.
- Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Understand the role in the context of the practice group and proactively seek to increase contribution via the allocation of work.
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Salary for this role is £34,000 – £38,000.
For more information please contact [email protected]