We’re looking for Industrial Disease Litigation Executives / Fee Earners to join a legal firm in Bolton.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively maintain your own case load with our mission statement in mind
- Managing your case load to ensure your clients are up to date and informed.
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
- Good ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Having the ability to plan and prioritise your case load effectively
- Accuracy with record keeping
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive client information
- To ensure compliance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2007 (as amended)
- Handle cases from inception to litigation
- Progress all assigned files on a weekly basis
- Overachieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Work towards developing a promising career within the firm.
- Bring fresh ideas and potential improvements to the attention of the management team
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of ID or litigation experience
- The ability to proactively maintain your own case load
- Having the ability to plan and prioritise – good time management skills
- Experience using a case management system such as Proclaim or similar
- Good people skills / the ability to put your clients’ at ease
- The ability to work within a team and also under your own initiative
- Accuracy with record keeping, letters and Court documents and general pride in one’s work
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Advocacy experience (or at the least) knowledge of the Civil Court procedures
- Enthusiasm, drive and the desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Salary: Up to £24,000, dependent on experience + Bonuses
Working Hours: 9am to 5pm