Our client are seeking to recruit an Immigration Lawyer to work and be part of their newly established Immigration Law Department.
The successful candidate will be working from our client’s office based in Bolton, Greater Manchester. There is a lot of potential for growth and career progression for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will need to have sufficient Immigration Law Experience capable of allowing them to deal with a wide variety of Immigration matters (with minimal supervision) including judicial review and tribunal work.
The individual must be intelligent, determined to learn and must be capable of using their initiative. They must have a strong work ethic and must possess excellent communication skills.
The following are just some of the key responsibilities for the role:
- Providing Immigration law advice to new and existing clients
- Run own workload consisting of a wide spectrum of Immigration matters;
- Drafting the requisite legal documents/forms/correspondence/application forms
- Liaising with various relevant third parties
- Legal research
- Familiarisation of the various processes and procedures pertaining to each Immigration matter * Issuing and progressing all matters through the various stages, proficiently
- Law degree (or the equivalent). If no legal degree, then sufficient experience of working as an Immigration Lawyer
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong personal motivation and a positive outlook
- Ability to work independently with a keen sense of initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]