We currently have an exciting opportunity for a financial mis-selling- Head of Department for our client based in Liverpool City Centre.
Skills and experience,
• Management and leadership of a team of fee-earning staff handling volume financial mis-selling matters
• Familiarity with financial institutions’ products, sales techniques and distribution channels in general
• Thorough knowledge of FCA and other regulatory issues relating to financial mis-selling, including TCF, fines, and depth of knowledge of the mis-selling sector generally
• Robust knowledge of products typically involved in mis-selling such as mortgages, insurance, investments and trading advice
Duties will include but not be limited to,
• To allocate and balance staff workload.
• ensure speed and efficiency of submitted claims by reviewing diary tasks and monitoring caseloads
• Maintaining the highest standards of client care at all times
• Report and comment on statistics, MI and performance against KPI’s, for the Directors.
• leadership and man-management to maximise performance and employee engagement
• Undertake call monitoring and other client care initiatives
• Carry out the annual Performance Development Reviews (Appraisals), Personal Development Plans and Probation Reviews.
• Provide technical guidance to team members, ensuring “right cases are in the right hands”
• Design or modify workflows to optimise performance and improve MI collation.
• Train and develop new staff.
• Operational point of contact for day to day internal/external issues and queries.
• Maximising profitability for the department
• Maintain source and supplier relationships and providing account information, MI, updates.
• Managing the day-to-day department performance and productivity, ensuring efficient running of the department’s operations.
• Develop new business, increase revenue, identify savings and opportunities.
• Working and operating within the scope of requirements of our accreditations including Lexcel
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]