Head of Commercial Property
ACS are looking for an experienced candidate to become the Head of Commercial Property of a law firm in Cheshire.
- Responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the Business Plan and 3-5 year strategy.
- Is well respected in the workplace and the industry for being an expert, credible and high performer.
- Understands risks facing the department and business. Creates and owns the department risk matrix, regularly reviews and provides mitigation to protect the business.
- Adheres to compliance and risk management frameworks ensuring all requirements are proactively managed and the business is protected.
- Complies with internal and external regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML Guidance, Data Protection, Law Society Protocol and Conveyancing Quality Scheme, SRA Outcomes and Accounts procedures, Client Care, published KPIs and SLAs.
- Builds and demonstrates a high quality reputation and workload to compliment the business profile.
- Proactively seeks and obtains new high network streams for their area and the business generally.
- Is a recognised leader and mentor to members of the team and the business.
- Creates and motivates a high performing team to exceed financial targets in a collaborative positive culture.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proven experience as a high performing, successful, recognised leader and Head of Department.
- Able to demonstrate the legal and technical knowledge of all areas of Property law and practice. Acts as a mentor effectively cascading information to the Department.
- Clear and professional approach to handling difficult situations. Ability to answer complex questions in straightforward terms.
- Highly motivated and energetic with the ability to cascade to the team and wider business. Is a recognised key team player, advocate and winner.
- Has drive and determination to succeed underpinned by financial acumen and exceeds revenue expectations.
- Analytical strategic thinker with an ability to utilise Management Information (MI) effectively. Identifies and removes obstacles with clear planning and delivery in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the changing legal environment and the impact to the business. Creates new innovative concepts to ensure competitive advantage, increased efficiency savings and risk mitigation.
Full time permanent position
Salary up to £70,000
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.