We are recruiting for a General Litigator for a firm on the Wirral.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a caseload of general litigious matters in areas including (but not exclusively):
a. Third party outlay recovery, RTA, EL,PL
b. Recovery against own client/policyholders for and/or behalf of insurer clients
c. Personal Injury RTA claims/Property Damage RTA claims occurring overseas (generally within the EU)
d. Debt recovery/enforcement
e. General RTA claims (PI/non PI)
f. Credit Hire claims and/or claims involving allegations of LVI
The successful candidate must have experience in handling, dealing or advising in matters in the areas of law referred to in paragraphs above.
Duties will include,
• Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated claims and /or any files of a technical nature which they may from time to time be asked to advise on, handle and/or progress.
• Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR
• Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with remainder of daily tasks on To Do list
• Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMC’s etc
• The successful candidate must have relevant experience of having handled matters of a general nature
• Must have a good working knowledge of relevant legislation, procedure and/or case law.
• The successful candidate should be a Solicitor and/or Filex with at least 2 years PQE
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]