We are recruiting for a Fraud Litigator for a Manchester based firm.
To pro-actively manage a predominantly litigated caseload of motor insurance fraud and motor claims to conclusion including trial and appeal. Caseload will include small, fast and multi-track cases with reserve limits of up to £100k.
• Meet time and income contribution targets
• Maintain accurate Claims Management System records
• Maintain files in accordance with client SLA’s, intermal processes and supervision procedures
• Maintenance of management information in accordance with client requirements
• Ensure quality, service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard
• Draft appropriate documentation
• Liaise with clients and opponent solicitors
• Where appropriate, attend client review meetings
• Assist with both internal & external auditing
• Continually keep Managers abreast of any client changes and issues
• Carry out supervisory tasks appropriate to level and as per management instructions
For more information on this role please contact Gabriella on 0151 709 3960 or [email protected].