We are looking for a Fraud Claims Specialist for a Manchester based firm.
To manage a caseload of predominantly prelitigated motor insurance suspected fraud claims including the identification and collation of appropriate evidence of fraud.
• Meet time and income contribution targets set
• Meet relevant KPI’s
• Maintain accurate Claims Management System records
• Maintain files in accordance with client SLA’s, internal processes and supervision procedures
• Maintenance of management information in accordance with client and internal requirements
• Ensure quality, service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard
• Make prompt and correct decisions on whether to pay or repudiate claims subject to supervision
• Draft appropriate documentation
• Liaise with clients and opponent solicitors
• Comply with auditor requirements
• Continually keep Managers abreast of any client changes and issues
• Accurately interpret Netfoil and other intelligence services
For more information on this role please contact Gabriella on 0151 709 3960 or [email protected]