We are looking for an FNOL/Claims Handler for a Merseyside based solicitors firm.
Successful candidate must have,
- Understanding of motor claims, motor insurance and the processes involved in pursuing a claim.
- The ability to complete initial investigations into cases with police, witnesses, client’s insurer etc.
- Efficiency and accuracy when inputting and registering new motor claims on behalf of the client.
- The ability to manage a repair / hire process and up sell services.
- An understanding of liability and personal injury
- An ability to make decisions and take calculated risks.
- Effective time and workload management.
- Assess when outside agencies should be brought into the case, i.e sign up assistance, engineers and rehabilitation agents.
Job will include but not be limited to,
- Generate agreements, letters and questionnaires for all parties involved in each claim.
- Updating the claims management system to note the type of claim, funding arrangements, injury type etc for management monitoring.
- Contacting the client regularly in order to obtain instructions by way of the signed agreements.
- Monitoring files for closure requirements.
- Completing a final file review before the file is transferred to the legal teams.
For more information please contact [email protected]