We are currently recruiting for a RTA Pre-Portal and FNOL Handler for a Manchester based law firm.
Duties will include,
- To run a caseload of pre-portal and stage 1 RTA personal injury claims.
- Participate in RTA team strategy meetings
- To ensure that the RTA team’s portal targets, CNF Upload, medical examination targets are maintained on a weekly monthly and annual basis
- To progress and develop within the training plan set by management
- To report to Team Leader on the performance of these with feedback as to how to maintain/improve individual and team quality
- Assist in the development of case management software and workflow and to liaise direct with workflow developers and management when required
- Undertaking telephone attendances on clients and with other persons as required.
- Maintenance and updating of the appropriate case management systems.
- To apply the Company’s approved procedures and systems in all their respects.
- Promote and maintain sound relationships with colleagues throughout the firm.
- Opening and closing of files.
- Liaise with Team Leader and COLP to ensure compliance is maintained
- To oversee the progress and SLA target achievement of the level 1 and 2 litigation executives
- The post holder may be required to undertake other duties (administrative cover), which are broadly in line with the above responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skill, Experience & Education,
- Ability to work to targets/deadlines and to engage with supervising Team Leader in doing so
- Good telephone manner
- Significant previous employment in a customer-facing environment or telephone-based role
- Experience, understanding of or interest in Legal Case Management and workflow systems and the importance of improvement/development thereof
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage and motivate
- Competence and confidence with Legal Case Management Systems (especially task-based )
- Ability to use Microsoft Word/Excel
- Organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Minimum typing speed of 40 words per/minute
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Negotiation skills
- Drafting skills
- Ability to understand the fundamental principles behind case management workflows and to draft these and explain their operation to IT developers
- Experience in marketing services to work suppliers/customers and maintaining sound relationships
- Organisational skills, including the ability to manage own time and workload
- Ability to work to deadlines and incentives
- Relevant up to date legal knowledge
- Good technical legal knowledge
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]