First Response Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a First Response Advisor for the Personal Injury Department of our clients firm on Merseyside.
The role will also offer full support to a team of RTA Portal Fee Earners and the Management Team by conducting a variety of tasks in a professional and efficient manner to assist in the smooth running of cases.
Duties will include,
- Liaising with clients and brokers
- Take/make telephone calls
- Liaising with Fee Earners
- Accurately recording information onto the case management system
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Taking direct calls from new Clients
- Obtaining full details of the client’s claim
- Opening new claims
- Assisting with other related administrative duties as and when required
- Working with and assisting the Portal Team
Successful candidates will have an excellent telephone manner and strong communication/organisational skills.
A good standard of PC/Keyboard skills (minimum 30 wpm) are essential. As well as being customer focused, candidates must be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to liaise with people throughout all levels of the organisation.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]