We are currently recruiting for a Wills & Probate Fee Earner for our clients firm on the Wirral.
Duties will include,
• All aspects of probate, will drafting, tax planning and estate administration and including Powers of Attorney.
• Preparing and submitting lay deputyship applications to the Court of Protection
• Providing advice regarding Deputyship to union clients via the free legal advice service
• Advising on all aspects of trusts, including lifetime, will trusts and elderly client trusts, draft, administration and taxation issues.
• All aspects of Professional Deputyship applications from application to dealing with the administration of the Deputyship to including annual returns and annual visits
The job holder will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of his/her caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment.
The level of supervision required will be in accordance with the firm’s standard system together with further assistance in relation to key decisions on cases.
The job holder will require a sound theoretical knowledge and experience of the work and an ability to conduct cases from beginning to end.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]