Fee Earner – Conveyancing
ACS are currently recruiting for a Fee Earner to join the Conveyancing team of a law firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- To process all aspects of conveyancing transactions
- Sort incoming correspondence ensuring urgent matters dealt with and non-urgent correspondence passed to Assistant with instructions
- Submit contract documents to clients including completion statements
- Examine deeds and documents
- Ensure all files are checked at the relevant stage and compliance with the departments procedural requirements
- Liaising with clients and maintaining client care
- Liaising with referrers, lenders, agents and solicitors, etc.
- Set matter up for completion
- Any other duties as required by the Firm from time to time
- Deal with exchange and completion
- Production of letters and standard documents using the Firm’s case management system
- Action case management To Do list and ensure all files have relevant To Do in Schedule
- To manage the finances on each file in accordance with internal requirements
- Supervise duties performed by Assistant
- Conveyancing experience
- Computer literacy
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- O’Level English Language/Good grammar and spelling
- ILEX examinations advantageous
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.