Fee Earner – Conveyancing
We are recruiting for a Fee Earner to join the Conveyancing department of a firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- You will manage a case load of sale and purchase conveyancing transactions from inception to completion
- You will keep the case management system and any third party web sites up to date in real time
- You will ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at times
- You will prepare required documentation as required with the conveyancing process
- You will supervise the preparation of the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices by our support teams
- You will be responsible for ensuring all completions go through on time
- You will deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance
- You will be responsible for communicating with clients and third parties on all elements of the conveyancing transaction
- Any other duties required to assist your team and other teams should the need arise
- You will supervise a small team of assistants, delegating work to them and mentoring them
Successful candidate must have,
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Conveyancer running your own caseload
- Strong administrative skills gained in an office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience of using a case management system (Proclaim)
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.